Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting :
1. Each paper should be no less than full 4 pages and has the maximum length of 5pages normally, and additional pages will be charged.
2. The full papers must be written in English.
3. The full paper submission is required for publication.
4. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the SSIP2019 template.
5. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Please upload your full paper or abstract to Easychair Submission System (.pdf).
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.