It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2020 3rd International Conference on Sensors, Signal and Image Processing (SSIP2020), which is sponsored by International Academy of Computing Technology (IACT), technically supported by Palacky University, Czech Republic, and other universities and associations. The Past two conferences took place in Prague, a city which has been at the heart of the artistic, cultural, and scientific development for many centuries. SSIP 2020 will be held in Prague, Czech on October 9-11, 2020. It is co-located with 2020 2nd International Communication Engineering and Cloud Computing Conference (CECCC 2020)(www.ceccc.org).
The SSIP2020 provides an excellent opportunity for researchers and practitioners at all levels of experience to meet colleagues and to share new ideas and knowledge about Sensors, Signal and Image Processing. The conference enjoys strong participation from researchers in both industry and academia.
All papers will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Relevant topics and technologies
- Modeling and Simulation
- Platforms and Operating Systems
- Sensor Networks
- Sensor Applications
- Physical Sensors: Temperature, Mechanical, Magnetic, and other
- Wired and Wireless Sensor Systems: Signals, Transceivers, and Interfaces
- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
- Information Theory & Coding
- Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Radar Signal and Data Processing
* More Topic about SSIP, please click here
Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed by Program Committee members and other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance to the conference. Submissions should include author information, abstract, 5-10 keywords, and be in PDF format. Each submission must be 5 pages at least. Template formatting is located at Sample Paper.
Submission site (With Iconference): http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/ssip2020
Prof. Lena Halounova
ISPRS Secretary General
Czech Technical University, Czech Republic
Prof. Sri Krishnan
Prof. Ning Xiong
Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Submission Deadline : May 5, 2020
- Acceptance notification: May 26, 2020
- Registration Deadline : June 10, 2020
- Conference Date: October 9-11, 2020
Call for Papers
Technically supported by